Raise $1000 in Nine Days
The AIDS Vaccine 200 (AV200) is a cycling fundraising event produced by Action Cycling Atlanta with a mission to raise money for AIDS Vaccine research. To date, Action Cycling Atlanta has donated more than $2.2M. We need you to help grow this number.
Fundraising for the AV200, or any other cause, can be challenging, but with the help of these nine steps, you can raise up to $1000 (or more) in NINE DAYS!
- DAY 1 – Start by making a personal contribution to your ride efforts for $50
- DAY 2 – Ask 2 of your family members to contribute $50 each
- DAY 3 – Ask 10 friends to contribute $20 each
- DAY 4 – Ask 5 co-workers to contribute $20 each
- DAY 5 – Ask 5 neighbors to contribute $20 each
- DAY 6 – Ask 10 people at your place of worship to contribute $10 each
- DAY 7 – Ask your company for a $50 contribution and find out if the company will match what you raise – dollar for dollar
- DAY 8 – Ask 5 companies that your business works with to contribute $50 each
- DAY 9 – Ask 4 businesses that you frequent personally to contribute $25 each
- DAY 10 – Share your success with a friend! Your grand total will be $1,000! Don’t forget to tell everyone their pledge is tax deductible!